According to different production processes, non-woven […]
According to different production processes, non-woven fabrics can be divided into:
1. Spunlace non-woven fabric: It sprays high-pressure fine water flow onto one or more layers of fiber webs to entangle the fibers with each other, so that the fiber webs can be reinforced and have a certain strength.
2. Heat-bonded non-woven fabric: refers to adding fibrous or powdery hot-melt adhesive reinforcement material to the fiber web, and then the fiber web is heated, melted and cooled to reinforce into a cloth.
3. Pulp air-laid non-woven fabric: also known as dust-free paper and dry paper-making non-woven fabric. It uses air-laid technology to open the wood pulp fiberboard into a single fiber state, and then uses air-flow method to agglomerate the fibers on the web curtain, and then reinforce the fiber web into a cloth.
4. Wet-laid non-woven fabric: the fiber raw materials placed in the water medium are opened into single fibers, and different fiber raw materials are mixed at the same time to make a fiber suspension slurry. The suspension slurry is transported to the web forming mechanism, and the fibers are in a wet state. Form a net and then reinforce into a cloth.
5. Spunbond non-woven fabric: After the polymer has been extruded and stretched to form continuous filaments, the filaments are laid into a web, and the web is bonded by itself, thermally bonded, chemically bonded or mechanically reinforced Method to make the web into a non-woven fabric.
6. Melt-blown non-woven fabric: its technological process: polymer feeding---melt extrusion---fiber formation---fiber cooling---netting---reinforcement into cloth.
7. Needle-punched non-woven fabric: It is a kind of dry-laid non-woven fabric. The needle-punched non-woven fabric uses the piercing effect of a needle to reinforce the fluffy web into a cloth.
8. Stitched non-woven fabric: It is a kind of dry-laid non-woven fabric. The stitching method uses the warp-knitted loop structure to align fiber webs, yarn layers, non-woven materials (such as plastic sheets, plastic thin metal foils, etc.) or Their combination is reinforced to make a non-woven fabric.
Uses of non-woven fabrics:
Its main purpose can be roughly divided into
(1) Medical and sanitary non-woven fabrics: surgical gowns, protective clothing, disinfection wraps, masks, diapers, civilian wipes, wipes, wet face towels, magic towels, soft towel rolls, beauty products, sanitary napkins, sanitary care Pads and disposable sanitary cloths, etc.;
(2) Non-woven fabrics for home decoration: wall coverings, tablecloths, bed sheets, bedspreads, etc.;
(3) Non-woven fabrics for clothing: linings, fusible interlinings, flakes, shaped cotton, various synthetic leather base fabrics, etc.;
(4) Industrial non-woven fabrics; filter materials, insulating materials, cement packaging bags, geotextiles, covering fabrics, etc.;
(5) Agricultural non-woven fabrics: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal insulation curtain, etc.;
(6) Other non-woven fabrics: space cotton, thermal insulation materials, linoleum, cigarette filters, tea bags, etc.
Features of non-woven fabrics:
Non-woven fabric breaks through the traditional textile principle, and has the characteristics of short process flow, fast production speed, high output, low cost, wide use, and multiple sources of raw materials.