What masks should children wear during the epidemic? .I […]
What masks should children wear during the epidemic? .It is recommended that China kids choose GB2626-2006 KN95 masks that meet the national standards, and pay attention to products marked with protective masks for children or adolescents.
What kind of mask do children wear
A: Children's faces are small and cannot fully fit the edges of adult masks. Therefore, it is not recommended for children to wear adult masks.
1. It is recommended that children choose GB2626-2006 KN95 masks that meet the national standards, and pay attention to products marked with protective masks for children or adolescents.
2. If you have suspected symptoms when you go to the hospital for treatment, it is recommended to wear a particulate protective mask without an exhalation valve.
How should children wear a mask
The first step is to distinguish between the positive and negative of the mask
The mask is divided into front and back, top and bottom. The darker on the front faces outward, and the lighter on the back faces the facial skin. There is a metal strip of nose clip inside the mask.
The second step, wash your hands
You need to wash your hands before wearing a mask, because the mask is relatively sterile. If the dirty hand mask is dirty, the mask will be worn for nothing.
The third step, wear tight and compact
Make sure that the light color of the mask faces the face, the metal strip end is close to the nose, and the rope hangs on the ears or buckles behind.
That is to say, if you wear a mask to only cover the mouth and the nostrils are exposed, it will not be able to achieve the purpose of protection. Therefore, we must help the child to check whether the metal strip above the mask is close to the bridge of the nose, check whether the mask covers the baby’s nose and mouth, and avoid gas from Access to both sides of the bridge of the nose.
What to pay attention to when wearing a mask for your baby
1. The mask must cover the nose and mouth and fasten it firmly;
2. Avoid touching the mask you are wearing-if you want to remove the mask, please wash your hands with soapy water or help children wipe their hands with alcohol quick-drying hand sanitizer;
3. After the mask becomes damp, replace it with a new clean and dry mask in time;
4. Do not reuse disposable masks, discard them after use.