Non-woven fabrics can be used to make masks, but not al […]
Non-woven fabrics can be used to make masks, but not all masks are made of non-woven fabrics. Non-woven fabrics are also called non-woven fabrics, which are fabrics that do not need to be woven or woven. It is not made by interweaving and knitting yarns one by one in the traditional sense, but a cloth formed by directly bonding fibers together through physical methods.
The production process of non-woven fabrics
Fixation of the fiber web
Finishing and processing
According to the causes of non-woven fabrics, it can be divided into eight categories
(1) Spunlace non-woven fabric: High-pressure fine water jets are sprayed onto one or more layers of fiber webs to entangle the fibers with each other, thereby strengthening the fiber webs.
(2) Heat-bonded non-woven fabric: refers to adding fibrous or powdery hot-melt bonding reinforcement material to the fiber web, so that the fiber web is heated and then melted and then cooled to reinforce it into a cloth.
(3) Pulp air-laid non-woven fabric: also known as dust-free paper and dry paper-making non-woven fabric. It uses air-laid technology to convert wood pulp fibers into single fibers, and air-laid fibers are used to agglomerate the fibers on the web curtain and then reinforce into a cloth.
(4) Wet-laid non-woven fabric: The fiber raw materials placed in the water medium are opened into single fibers, and different fiber raw materials are mixed to form a fiber suspension slurry, which is transported to the web forming mechanism, and the web is consolidated into a web in a wet state. cloth.
(5) Spunbond non-woven fabric: After the polymer is extruded and stretched to form continuous filaments, it is laid into a net, and the fiber net is bonded or mechanically reinforced to become a non-woven fabric.
(6) Meltblown non-woven fabric: The production steps are polymer input-melt extrusion-fiber formation-fiber cooling-net formation-reinforcement into cloth.
(7) Needle-punched non-woven fabric: It is a kind of dry-laid non-woven fabric, which uses the piercing effect of needles to reinforce the fluffy web into a cloth.
(8) Stitched non-woven fabric: It is a kind of dry-laid non-woven fabric, which uses warp-knitted loop structure to reinforce fiber web, yarn layer, non-woven material (such as plastic sheet, etc.) or their combination. Non-woven fabric.