N95 medical protective masks are widely used as protect […]
N95 medical protective masks are widely used as protective products for infectious diseases, close-range droplet transmission and splash blocking in the medical industry. Although domestic N95 medical protective masks are very large in the market, 3M1860N95 medical protective masks are trusted by more people as the industry benchmark products.
Most domestic medical institutions now purchase N95 medical protective masks and N95 masks, and when the Ebola outbreak and bird flu epidemic occurred before, many hospital epidemic prevention stations have purchased N95 medical protective masks and N95 masks. So what is the difference between N95 medical protective mask and N95 mask?
The protection levels are the same, and all have passed the N95 level test, which meets the N95 approval of the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) standards. The filtered particles can be as small as 0.3 microns in diameter. In the test, the particles with a diameter of 0.075 microns were blocked, and the success rate was 95%. Coronavirus pneumonia (atypical pneumonia) virus has a diameter of about 0.1 to 0.12 microns. Therefore, in theory, it can be used to prevent influenza viruses, so it can be considered as a standard protective mask when an outbreak occurs.
1. Protection type: one is a medical mask, and the other is an industrial dust mask. Of course, the corresponding certification standards are different.
2. Scope of use: N95 medical protective masks are used in medical and health industries, such as epidemic prevention stations, hospitals, disease control centers, etc.; N95 masks are used in industrial and mining enterprises such as coal mining, petroleum processing, and mining.
3. Purpose: N95 medical protective masks can filter fine particles while protecting against viruses; N95 dust masks can only effectively block dust and cannot protect against virus germs.
4. Material used: N95 masks are generally divided into three layers: "outer, inner and inner". Although the filter diameter of the middle interval filter layer is the same, the materials used in the three layers are different.
5. Liquid protection: Due to the need to block liquid splashing, the N95 medical protective mask has a green hydrophobic protective layer on the outer surface of the mask. Its main function is to protect against slight liquid or blood splash penetration. The N95 mask does not have this hydrophobic protective layer.