Masks are our daily necessities Anti-haze, anti-allergy […]
Masks are our daily necessities
Anti-haze, anti-allergy, anti-dust, anti-infection ...
Face masks to cope with various scenes of life
Masks are closely related to our lives
And have you understood the structure combination of masks?
Non-woven fabric is the most common material in the structure of masks, and is composed of oriented or random fibers. Because of its appearance and certain properties, it is called cloth.
To put it simply: it is not interwoven and braided by individual yarns, but the fibers are directly bonded together by physical or chemical methods. When weighing, you will find that you can't pull out a piece of thread.
According to the production process:
The production process of non-woven fabrics. The fibers used in the production of non-woven fabrics are mainly polypropylene (PP) and polyester (PET). In addition, there are nylon (PA), viscose fiber, acrylic, ethylene (HDPE), and chloroprene (PVC). According to application requirements, non-woven fabrics are divided into two categories: disposable applications and durable types.
According to the production process:
1. Spunlace non-woven fabric: The spunlace process is to spray high-pressure micro-water flow onto one or more layers of fiber meshes, so that the fibers are entangled with each other, so that the fiber meshes can be strengthened and have a certain strength.
2. Heat-sealed non-woven fabric: Heat-bonded non-woven fabric refers to adding fibrous or powdery hot-melt adhesive reinforcement material to the fiber web, and then the fiber web is heated, melted and cooled to strengthen the cloth.
3. Pulp air-laid non-woven fabric: air-laid non-woven fabric can also be called dust-free paper, dry paper-making non-woven fabric. It uses air-laid technology to open the wood pulp fiber board into a single fiber state, and then uses the air-flow method to condense the fibers on the screen-forming curtain, and then strengthen the fiber into a cloth.
4. Wet non-woven fabric: Wet non-woven fabric is to open the fiber raw materials in the water medium into single fibers, and at the same time mix different fiber raw materials to make fiber suspension slurry, which is transported to the netting mechanism. The fiber is laid in a web and then consolidated into a cloth in the wet state.
5. Spunbond nonwoven fabric: Spunbond nonwoven fabric is after the polymer has been extruded and stretched to form continuous filaments, the filaments are laid into a net, and the fiber web is then bonded, thermally bonded, and chemically. Bonding or mechanical reinforcement methods to make the web into a non-woven fabric.
6. Melt-blown non-woven fabric: The technological process of melt-blown non-woven fabric: polymer feeding --- melt extrusion --- fiber formation --- fiber cooling --- web forming --- reinforced into cloth.
7. Needle-punched non-woven fabric: Needle-punched non-woven fabric is a kind of dry non-woven fabric. Needle-punched non-woven fabric uses the puncture effect of the needle to strengthen the fluffy web into a cloth.
8. Stitch-bonded non-woven fabric: Stitch-bonded non-woven fabric is a kind of dry-laid non-woven fabric. The stitch-bonded method is to use warp-knitted coil structure to fabric web, yarn layer, non-woven material (such as plastic sheet, plastic thin Metal foil, etc.) or a combination of them is reinforced to make a non-woven fabric.
9. Hydrophilic non-woven fabric: mainly used in the production of medical and hygienic materials to obtain a better feel and not to scratch the skin. For example, sanitary napkins and sanitary pads utilize the hydrophilic function of hydrophilic non-woven fabrics.
1. Characteristics of non-woven fabric
The non-woven fabric has no warp and weft, so it is very convenient to cut and sew, and it is light and easy to set. Non-woven fabrics break through the traditional textile principles, and have the characteristics of short process flow, fast production rate, high output, low cost, wide use, and many sources of raw materials.
Compared with woven cloth, the strength and durability are poor, and it cannot be washed like other cloths. Because the fibers are arranged in a certain direction, it is easy to split from the right angle, etc., so the improvement of the production method is mainly placed on the improvement of preventing splitting.
Second, the classification of non-woven fabrics
Non-woven fabrics can be divided into:
◆ Spunlace non-woven fabric
It is to spray high-pressure micro-water flow onto one or more layers of fiber mesh to make the fibers entangle with each other, so that the fiber mesh can be strengthened and has a certain strength.
1. Flexible entanglement, does not affect the original characteristics of the fiber, does not damage the fiber.
2. The appearance is closer to traditional textiles.
3. High strength and low fuzziness.
4. High hygroscopicity, quick moisture absorption.
5. Feel soft and drape.
6. The appearance pattern is changeable.
7. The production process is long and covers a large area.
8. Complex equipment, large energy consumption and high water quality requirements.
Medical curtains, surgical gowns, surgical covers, medical dressing materials, wound dressings, medical gauze, aviation rags, clothing lining fabrics, coated fabrics, advanced rags for the electronics industry, cotton pads, wipes, mask covering materials, etc.
◆ Heating non-woven fabric
It refers to adding fibrous or powdery hot-melt adhesive reinforcement materials to the fiber web, and then heating, melting, and cooling to strengthen the fiber web into a cloth.
Surface-bonded hot-rolled surfaces are relatively smooth, and point-bonded hot-rolled are relatively fluffy.
Manufacture of baby diapers and women's sanitary napkin covering materials, ointment base fabrics, clothing linings, masks, etc.
◆ Pulp airlaid non-woven fabric
It can also be called dust-free paper and dry paper-making non-woven fabric. It uses air-laid technology to open the wood pulp fiber board into a single fiber state, and then uses the air-flow method to condense the fibers on the screen-forming curtain, and then strengthen the fiber into a cloth.
It has good bulkiness, soft hand feeling and super moisture absorption performance.
Medical hygiene materials, especially high-absorbency disposable hygiene products (such as diapers, sanitary napkins, wet facial towels, wipes, etc.).
◆ Wet non-woven fabric
The fiber raw materials placed in the aqueous medium are opened into single fibers, and different fiber raw materials are mixed at the same time to form a fiber suspension slurry, and the suspension slurry is transported to the web forming mechanism, and the fibers are netted in a wet state and then consolidated into a cloth.
1. High production speed, can reach 400m / min.
2. Can make full use of short fibers.
3. The product web uniformity is better.
4. Large water consumption and high one-time investment.
1. Special paper: dust / liquid filter paper, tea bags.
2. Industrial use: filters, insulating materials, sound-absorbing materials.
3. Medical use: medical backing, medical tape, surgical wrap material.
4. Civil: wallpaper, etc.
◆ Spunbond non-woven fabric
After the polymer has been extruded and stretched to form continuous filaments, the filaments are laid into a net, and the web is then subjected to self-adhesive, thermal bonding, chemical bonding or mechanical reinforcement methods to make the web into no Spinning.
1. The web consists of continuous filaments.
2. Excellent tensile strength.
3. There are many process changes, and various methods can be used for reinforcement.
4. Wide range of filament denier.
1. Polypropylene (PP): geotextile, tufted carpet base fabric, coated base fabric, medical materials, covering materials for disposable products, etc.
2. Polyester (PET): filter materials, lining materials, tufted carpet base fabrics, agricultural materials, packaging materials, etc.
◆ Melt-blown non-woven fabric
The process of melt-blown non-woven fabrics: polymer feeding --- melt extrusion --- fiber formation --- fiber cooling --- netting --- reinforcement into cloth.
1. The fiber web is composed of very fine short fibers.
2. The fiber web has good uniformity and soft touch.
3. Good filtration performance and liquid absorption performance.
4. The web strength is poor.
Filter materials, medical and health materials, clothing materials, battery separator materials, wiping materials.
◆ Needled non-woven fabric
It is a kind of dry non-woven fabric. Needle-punched non-woven fabric uses the puncture effect of the needle to strengthen the fluffy web into a cloth.
1. Flexible entanglement between fibers, with good dimensional stability and elasticity.
2. Good permeability and filtration performance.
3. Feel full and fluffy.
4. Can produce various set patterns or three-dimensional molding products according to requirements